Monday 26 May 2014

Primitivo

This wine I'm drinking.. [please see title of this post] this product is a produce of Italy. 
"Rich & smooth structure... Bursting with ripe blueberry, plum & subtle sweet spice." 

Amalfi Coast


This is all I keep thinking about... Italy. For some reason, I feel drawn to it. Highly highly drawn to it.
Getting away... would be wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.

Similarity: once you begin to see the similarities between all things, its very hard to love one thing and not the other. Its hard to believe in the sky without believing in the clouds. It becomes impossible to see one thing without the other also coming to the forefront.

Remain open. Remain patient. Dismiss all judgement from yourself and others, and realise.. it has to be done. Smile at it all.

Also got drawn to one particular book at the Mind Body & Soul Exhibition.. (considering I'm a book fiend the rest didn't interest me too much) book called: Breaking Down is Waking Up by Dr Russell Razzaque. Amazing work. I'm going to reach out to him once I've finished (I'm only 60 pages in but its really touched me already because I can really relate to everything he's saying)

THIS IS IT


No comments:

Post a Comment