Monday 5 May 2014

In the right dimension.

HEYYYYY.. Hi there.

I had to stop. Literally stop a couple days ago.. and realise how amazing this last month has been. Since before my birthday, the input of memories, the sweetness, the smiles, the troubles even.. retrospectively speaking, the stresses which make you smile in the long run because you realise you care. 


Makes you realise what you need to change and what you need to keep exactly the same. 

I am ever so grateful. I don't like using the word "blessed" its an ego based, I am more in touch than you are type of word.. and this is not the case. 

FULLSET EP
VOLUME 1

THE NEW EP IS ON ITS WAY!! GOT STUDIO WITH D & PAWSON TUESDAY! YAYYY! I'm so fucking happy all the hard work has finally kind of got close to paying off.. but no.. I don't wanna pay it off, I'll be in debt to my music and my abilities all my life. It's about the journey, I enjoy the fact I do music and sometimes nothing even comes from it.. What do people expect? IF you expect fame and money.. you are basically expecting music to change your lifestyle, but it's not about that.

It's about finding a way to express who you are without using words or gestures..(for me anyway)

LOVE?

What is love? I experienced love every 15min or so. From my memories, from strangers, from nature.. its a union with all things around you. We are truly 1.. 

I've been thinking a lot about the timing of things. I always thought "ahh my timing is mad, I've always done things or met people at the wrong time" infact - this is a lie.

So far from the truth. 
Revelations: infact my timing is perfect.. because everything IS AS IT SHOULD. BE THIS IT.

So why bother? Why stress? Why resist? Accept it. Even if its shit, even if its stressful, even if its not what you want now.. ACCEPT IT.. then work towards changing it. 

YES

Gotta run..

Love to the universe! x


No comments:

Post a Comment