Saturday 10 May 2014

Mehhh


Hahaha ofcourse, after I posted my dissertation, I was reading over it at work after how many years.. and realised I uploaded the draft that wasn't finished.. sorry about the mistakes and missing parts! I won't bore you all by uploading it again (plus cannot find the final draft) but hope you enjoyed it nevertheless..

I'm at home waiting for my Rockstar to arrive (one of my closest friends) she's my hero you see :)

What else has been happening? Recorded Hold On the other day... we re-made the beat together that I initially made on my own.. its sounding very smooth indeed. 

I'm just trying to keep it moving. In everythiiiiing I'm doing. Wanting. 

Going to carry on writing now.. have finished writing for Rox's song, gonna record that today too. Got twisted last night but the rest of the weekend we're keeping it calm and productive.

Hahaa much love bubbas. x




No comments:

Post a Comment